Monday 30 May 2011

Make Up Storage Collection

Hi Everyone, 

New video up this week on my You Tube channel is my Make Up Storage collection!

A few questions or comments that I have had with regards to this video are below-
  1. The nail varnish I wearing in the video is Sparrow me the Drama by OPI- you can see a recent blog post I composed on this new collection below!
  2. The dressing table was purchased direct from the furniture supplier as my Fiances parent own a Garden centre which stocks this range, so they ordered an extra one for me! But I have found an exact copy online for you all- click here!
  3. The faux leather black storage stool is from a shop here in the UK called Argos- I, again have found a link to the item online- click here!
If you have anymore questions do not hesitate to ask!
Heres the vid-


This video was filmed on my Kodak Easyshare MD41 so may appear a little different to my other videos!

Hope you are all having a great LONG weekend!

Love,
Liz
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment