Tuesday 24 May 2011

OPI Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides Collection

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well. 
Todays post is dedicated to a nail varnish collection I am absolutely in love with. I have always adored OPI polishes. 
For me, they are by far the richest, creamiest, most opaque, smooth varnishes out in the pro and retail market. The formulation is spot on, and the brush applicator is large, flat and with a tapered edge, making it so easy to create a perfectly smooth varnished cuticle area. 
My OPI varnishes also last the longest on the nails (ensuring I use my seshe vite base and top coat!) and keep well- despite getting old and hot. 
Please find below images of the miniature collection I purchased online- the miniature collections are a great way to try lots of new OPI colours without breaking the bank- and honestly I have only ever used up two of the larger sized OPI bottles so this ensures that you can get your nail shopping fix without the guilt! 
Enjoy!


L-R, Skull and Glossbones, Planks a lot, Sparrow me the drama and Stranger tides.

Skull and Glossbones 
Planks a Lot

Sparrow me the Drama

Stranger Tides

L-R, Skull and Glossbones, Planks a lot, Sparrow me the drama and Stranger tides.

L-R, Skull and Glossbones, Planks a lot, Sparrow me the drama and Stranger tides. Two coats applied to all nails with no base or top coat. 
My favourite shades in the collection would have to be either Planks a Lot (this colour reminds me of Violet creams... yum!) or Stranger Tides- it resembles a putty or clay cream!

Have any of you purchased this collection?
How do you feel about the OPI miniatures?
Do I need to try Mermaids Tears???

Lots of Love,
Liz 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment