Sunday 12 February 2012

These Past Seven Days (1)

6th- 12th February 2012- My week in pictures... All seem to be food orientated... Oopsi :)

Valentines cupcakes I made for my Mummy's Birthday

Check out my Ugg footprints in the snow! I love the snow, but not the traffic that comes with it :(

A lovely work colleague turned 50 this week, so we celebrated with tea and cake on Friday afternoon

My mummy went on a chocolate decorating course, and this is what she made... they scream wedding cupcakes to me!

Quality control was essential...

I can conclude that they are safe to consume... and are darn tasty!

A little pre bedtime reading material

My uber healthy lunch to make me get rid of this cold! Roast chicken, carrots, beets, celery, orange and ginger mmm...
Hope everyone had a great week, apologies for only 1 You Tube vid this week, I am a tad under the weather.... Normal scheduling will resume imminently (i hope to film tomorrow!)

Here is whats coming up next week!

Valentines Gift Ideas for Guys and Girls
7 Beauty Sins Tag

Ideas on blog posts, you tube videos are welcomed!

6 comments:

  1. The cupcakes look delicious and I think we have the same bedside drawer units!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your lunch looks YUM!!! im a chicken fanatic, would pretty much eat it every meal :D. and well done to your mum the cupcakes are beautiful :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thank you Mary, thats so nice! Chicken is my fave mmm

      Delete
  3. Those cupcakes look so yummy. I just rediscovered your youtube channel (for some reason you tube deleted all my subscriptions so I'm slowly adding people back). I'm following your blog now too. Great stuff.

    If you have a spare mo, take a peek at my blog at ....
    http://elefont-at.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete