Wednesday 8 August 2012

Magik Mud

I love mud masks! Even as my skin gets slightly dryer as I age (terrifying I know!), I still love the deep cleansing and skin purifying action of clay masks.

My current weekly mask treat comes from Dead Sea Spa. I trained in this brand at University and fell in live with their company ethos. The Dead Sea Spa Epsom-like salts are amazing in. Hot bath before bed, but my favourite product from them is the Mud Mask.

I cleanse my skin thoroughly and once a week apply a thick layer of this musk all over my skin. I let it work it's "Magik" (see what I did there?) until fully dry, then runs with warm water and facial sponges.

Et voila! Clear, clean, clarified skin.

I purchased the Dead Sea Spa Magik Mud Mask from Holland and Barrett. The mask retails for £7.99 for 75mls and contains active ingredients like Harmonised waterTM, dead sea mud, kaolin and glycerin.

What's your favourite mud/ clay mask?

No comments:

Post a Comment