Saturday 20 October 2012

Eyelash Extension Review!


Hello everyone, my names Elizabeth and I am a lash addict. 


My latest YouTube video is on my AMAZING new eyelash extensions!

Now, I am not lash virgin- I love an extension of any type, but false, fluttery lashes has to be my absolute favourite!

I was kindly asked by founder of Flutter Eyes , Kathryn if I would like to be a model for some training updates by experienced lash artists and I jumped at the chance!!! I was previously a lash extension convert back when I was at university and will never know why I stopped the treatment. The results are amazing and the time and effort it saves every morning is priceless.

I hope you enjoy both of my YouTube videos on the eyelash extensions, and if you have any questions, please feel free to leave them in the comments below.



My previous extension video (circa 2010, baby face!!!)



All extensions applied by experience  Flutter Eyes  lash artists. Please see their website for FAQ's, prices and to find out if they provide a lash service in your local area.

Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment