Monday 29 October 2012

My MAC Lipstick Collection.

Thank you so much for watching my latest YouTube video. Do you like my lippie collection? What do I need to get next?



L-R-
Supreme Sheen- Supremely Confident. Concealer/ Beige toned nude. Has a very sheer and glossy finish, makes lips look light and hydrated.

Cremesheen- Crème de Nude. Salmon pink toned nude- much more wearable than the supremely confident and feels nice on the lips. A great base for other shades or glosses.

Amplified- Patisserie. My most worn lipstick of them all. This will probably be my wedding day lip of choice as I very much enjoy the finish a brown toned neutral colour.

Matte- Taupe. A brown toned velvet lip can be created with this shade from MAC, I love to wear it with autumnal colours and warm brow liner.

Frost- Costa Chic. A luminous, almost orange toned frosted lippie. Looks killer with bronzed skin and a bushy brow.


Cremesheen- Jazzed. A much more wearable, peachy toned coral. I like to wear this in the spring time with ice cream pastel nails.


MAC Viva Glam Gaga 1- Lustre. A blue toned pink, which I live to wear with Phone Number eye kohl and charcoal grey clothing.

MAC Viva Glam Cindy- Lustre. My most wearable cranberry toned red. It's a great berry lip for the day time with black liner and a cute blazer/ pencil skirt combo.

Amplified- Red She Said. Gorgeous deep red. I wear it with cat winged liner, fluttery lashes and a sexy LBD.


























Until next time, Liz x

2 comments: