Sunday 25 November 2012

My Current Foundation Routine and YouTube Demo!

I cannot go without foundation or some sort of base... unless I am 100% not leaving the house.

This never used to be the case, but because after my student life finished, and grown up LizFish1 emerged, I have gotten used to seeing myself 'fully faced' the majority of the time. 

Now, full face does not mean full coverage, cakey base make up, so please enjoy my glowing, natural looking foundation routine video. Here I aim to show you how I go from being dark eyed, blotchy and pink, to smooth, even toned, natural looking, polished skin.

All tools and products used are listed after the vid in order of use!


Maybelline FITme Foundation- shade 315
MAC Strobe Lotion
Collection 2000 Concealer- 2 light
Make Up Forever HD Powder
MAC Powder Blush- Harmony
MAC Powder Blush- X Rocks
MAC Cream Colour Base- Pearl
Urban Decay setting spray- De- Slick

All brushes are Real Techniques because they are affordable, synthetic and amazing.

I don't even have to mention the fact that they are a global cosmetics company, born out of the phenomenon that is the YouTube community. Well I just did...

Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment