Tuesday 20 November 2012

Vancouver Beauty Haul!

Vancouver was totes amaze.  I had an unbelievable time shopping, dining out and hysterics over an impromptu photo shoot on BC Ferries. I loved every minute and can't wait to share more time with my wonderful family when they come to LDN for my Wedding next year.

Moving swiftly on to my Vancouver Beauty Haul! I went a little cray cray on beauty bits that aren't available in the UK, so forgive the length of this video- but I hope you enjoy my Beauty Buys!



Items listed as mentioned in my YouTube video-

Target- Secret Scent Expressions Deodorant in Cocoa Butter Kiss and Oh La La Lavender
Sexy Hair- Big Sexy Hair volumising dry shampoo
Ardell Self Adhesive Lashes 105S
L'Oreal Infallible e/s in Amber Rush 892
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable 50 Precious

Bath and Body Works- Holiday Traditions Pink Sugarplum- body wash, lotion and spray

Sephora- Chloe Eau De Parfum Rollerball
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Honey
Urban Decay De-Slick setting spray
L'Occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream
Sephora Favourites- Give me Some Lip! Contains- Bite Lip Shine in Vintage, Fresh Sugar Rose tinted lip treatment, Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine lipgloss in Child, Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Baby Doll, Sephora Lip Gloss in Precious Pink, Tarte Lip Surgence Natural Matte Lip tint in Hope.
OPI Mini's from the film Skyfall
China Glaze Polish in Exotic Encounters
Avon Nailwear Pro in Fuschia
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Sephora 8 Ribbon Hair ties

MAC Pro- Large Pro Palette

What video would you like to see next???



No comments:

Post a Comment