Sunday 2 December 2012

These Past Seven Days (13)

Had a jam packed week! Work, Gym, YouTube and Fun! How cold has it gotten???? I hate the winter- pale skin, darkness and over indulging... BUT the festive season does mean presents and leiberkuchen! Got I love that stuff... May have consumed an entire bag whilst hoisting up the Xmas tree yesterday... Maybe ;-)

Here's my week in pictures...

My first ever YouTube giveaway! Thanks for entering if you have already xxx


OOTD! love me some burgundy at the mo. 


Mumma Fish and I in our Santa Suits! We completed a 5K fun run for the Alexandra Trust charity.


My super tasty paleo breakfast! Eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract, banana and almond butter!


I joined the Topshop Geek Army!!! Have you?


My current fave varnish- OPI Skyfall collection, The World is not Enough!


Brrrrr its getting cold out! I'm wrapping up in my snuggly Topshop fur coat

Hope you all had a great week, see you in the next one.

Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment