Friday 3 May 2013

Valentine Belle

The Valentines GlossyBox*


I love anything with a theme. Parties, Beauty Boxes, Parties.... You get my drift. Seriously though, who doesn't love a cohesive genre running through something or other to make it feel that LITTLE bit more spesh? 

I give you the February 2013 Valentines GlossyBox. 





Left to Right- Docteur Renaud ~Raspberry Soft Cream. Helen E Cosmetics ~ Moisturising Lipstick. Narciso Rodriguez ~ for her l'eau. Micabella Cosmetics ~Mineral Blush Powder. MeMeMe Cosmetics ~Beat the Blues. GlossyBox ~Heart Lolly. 

Star prize goes to the Narciso Rodriguez l'eau for her. This a sexy, pepped up classic, with notes of traditional citrus, a symphony of floral and a heart of musk. Launching nationwide next month is is tipped to become a particular fave amongst Brides? How they came up with that I am not sure, but it is definitely a very sensual fragrance. 

Will you be ours? Er, yeah I will actually. 

Let GlossyBox treat you this month at www.glossybox.co.uk

Liz x

5 comments:

  1. I was so disappointed with my February Glossybox! Which is sad cause the last few I have been really loving. I hope that next month's is better....or else I mayyy be tempted to switch it up to Birchbox!

    elliesvanitytable.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh fighting talk!!! I feel ya though.... :/

      Delete
  2. I am still debating what beauty box to get!! This definitely puts a point in the Glossybox corner though!

    Love Zoe x

    www.facevaluebeautyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are your options?? A LOT of people like BirchBox too??? xxx

      Delete
  3. Great post :) I love the products you got I really need to try this company out :) x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete