Monday 11 November 2013

Nano Technology!

Hair care just got scientific!!! 

Let me introduce you to my new hair care regime :) I love my long, brunette locks- but the truth is sometimes it can look dry and a tad unruly. My prayers were answered when this landed on my door step. The Nanokeratin System* is amaze balls. It smoothes, without straightening ( I actually enjoy my little kinky waves) and manages to give my hair incredible shine without weighing it down. 

It gently cleanses my hair, without stripping it of its natural gloss and I think this has a lot to do with the omitting of SLS (sodium laurel sulphate- most common foaming agent in all cosmetics). I'm not gonna lie, its hard to feel well and truly squeaky clean when the foaming action is non existent, but it really does work. I think we all need learn that stripped faces, bodies and hair does not mean healthy.

Queue the pictures :)
REvive, REhydrate and REvitalise

Add goo (aka hair mask) to hair ends, leave for up to 20 in a wrapped towel and rinse. 
Ingredients- Castor oil, Keramimic, (pure Keratin), Crosilk liquid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) flower extract

Ingredients- Melitane, Biotin Plus, Keramimic (pure Keratin), Crosild liquid, Hydrolyzed silk, Hydrolyzed collagen, Hydrolyzed elastin, Shea butter cetyl ester, Glycinn soja (soybean) protein,Chamomilla Recutitata (matricaria) flower extract
Ingredients- Melitane PS200, Biotin Plus, Keramimic (pure Keratin), Silk amino acids, Hydrorlyzed silk, Hydrolyzed collagen, Hydrolyzed elastin, Shea butter cetyl esters, Glycine soja (soybean) protein, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) flower extract
This hair care range has a HUGE industry following- hair care heroes like Daniel Calvin, Rush salons and Paul Edmonds all rave about the stuff and if that doesn't convince you to try it, I don't know what will. 

To find out where to purchase your NanoKeratin system and for even more info, head on over to www.nanokeratinsystem.com or check out there Facebook http://www.facebook.com/NanokeratinUK

Does your hair system have Nano technology? No, didn't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment