Tuesday 26 November 2013

The Sweater Weather Tag!




Thank you for watching my Sweater Weather Tag! I am SO sorry that part of my audio is out of sync slightly towards the end of this video- is has never happened to me before, but I ended up having to export to quicktime so the quality isn't as good as you guys are used to!

That being said- I hope you enjoy the sweater weather tag! I certainly enjoyed filming it!!! Here are the tag questions- 

1. Favorite candle scent?
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
3. What's the best fall memory you have?
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? 
5. Best fragrance for fall?
6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
8. Most worn sweater?
9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
12. Combat boots or Uggs?
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
14. Favorite fall TV show?
15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?

I tag-
Carly- youtube.com/carlyrowena
Emilie- youtube.com/emilieclarke

Twitter- twitter.com/lizfish1
Facebook- facebook.com/lizfish1blogs
Instagram- instagram.com/LizFish1
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment